Dartmouth Entrepreneurial Network (DEN-DC)
DEN-DC is a local chapter of the larger Dartmouth Entrepreneurial Network (DEN). We seek to cultivate entrepreneurship through and within the greater Washington, DC community of Dartmouth, Thayer, Tuck, and the Medical School Alumni.
The DEN–DC is dedicated to fostering entrepreneurship, innovation, and intrapreneurship. Come join the DEN-DC community if you are:
- Starting or have started a new venture, be it a business, social venture or otherwise
- Driving significant change within an existing organization, such as intrapreneurs
- Exploring or just curious about innovation and entrepreneurship
- Working with or supporting entrepreneurs
Our focus is on the people and resources within the greater Washington DC metropolitan area with a connection to the Dartmouth community. DEN DC sponsors a number of events and activities, including:
- Networking events to foster idea sharing and mentorship,
- "Lessons Learned" talks given by rising entrepreneurs,
- Entrepreneurship Roundtables, and
- Business Plan Competitions.
We work to bring together aspiring as well as seasoned entrepreneurs, potential funders, and service providers.
To see more about DEN DC, go here. Alternatively, learn about upcoming Events or how to become a Member.
To contact DEN DC, please email Matt Sturm at email@example.com .