- Meet other DEN DC members who are passionate about entrepreneurship and maintaining the Dartmouth connection.
- Make specific connections that can help bring your ideas closer to reality.
- Bounce issues and ideas off others in a welcoming, low risk environment.
- Receive guidance and advice from others who may have encountered similar challenges. Join the DEN DC email list, to make sure you hear about future gatherings.
- Obtain discounted member rates to DEN DC events.
Membership in the Greater District of Columbia Chapter of the Dartmouth Entrepreneurial Network (DEN DC) is open to anyone with a Dartmouth connection and other select "Friends of Dartmouth."
Most importantly, you should have an enthusiasm for entrepreneurship in all its forms (any product or service in any industry, not-for-profit entrepreneur, social entrepreneur, etc.): whether it is creating your own businesses or organizations, or it is helping others who are.
To become a member of DEN DC, simply click on "Become a Member" in the left hand column, and follow the steps. This will initiate an email to the membership committee who can approve your request.
- Member (Dartmouth attendee; spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling of attendee): $40 per year.
- Young Alum (5 years or less after graduating from any Dartmouth school): $15 per year.
- Student (current student at any college, university, graduate school or high school): free until graduation with verification of current enrollment and sponsorship of existing member. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request student membership.
- Friend of Dartmouth (no direct Dartmouth connection, sponsored by existing member): $60 per year.
- Corporate Member in DEN DC (for up to 10 members): $200 per year.
Please pay your membership dues online. To do so, please log into your account at the bottom of the left-hand column, or create one by going to "Become a Member" and following the directions through PayPal.